Business

Technology

Today's Professional Management FUNDAS:

1."We will do it" means "You will do it"

2."You have done a great job" means "More work to be given to you".

3."After discussion we will decide-I am very open to views" means "I have already decided, I will tell you what to do"

4."There was a slight miscommunication" means "We had actually lied"

5."Lets call a meeting and discuss" means "I have no time now, will talk later"

6."We can always do it" means "We actually cannot do the same on time"
 


7."That's actually a good question" means "I do not know anything about it"
8."We are a team," means, "I am not the only one to be blamed"
9."We had slight differences of opinion "means "We had actually fought"

10."All the Best" means "You are in trouble".


Today's Professional Management FUNDAS: Today's Professional Management FUNDAS: Reviewed by naresh on Saturday, January 16, 2010 Rating: 5

No comments:

blogger.com